Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Year's Goals!

I know, I know, I'm late with these. I honestly wasn't going to make any this year... it's hard enough to keep them; but it's especially hard when I KNOW this will be an incredibly busy year -- Kent will turn 2, we plan to try to move into a house in the summer, my parents are retiring and moving, etc. etc -- the list goes on! BUT I kept thinking about it and decided it's okay to at least make goals... things to TRY to do better but things to not feel awful about if they don't get accomplished.

2012 Goals!

+ to work out at the gym as much as possible!
{at least 3 times a week, at the bare minimum!}
+ to read some form of scripture daily
{for Christmas, my parents got me this beautiful Joel Osteen planner that has a verse/short devotional each day...}
+ to serve in church!
{am signed up to work with elementary-age kiddos! excited!}
+ to further my career
{look into grad school options, further certifications, etc.}
+ to take more photos
{with my new camera!}
+ to not stress out so easily!
{HA! tough for me, but I am working on it. :) God is helping me through this one.}

No comments: