Monday, July 31, 2017

hello there, lonely blog!

Well, hello there, old blog of mine! It's been... what... four and a half years?

Life sure has been busy. We moved to South Texas where I have been teaching, Chad has been a security manager, and Kent has been growing up, amazing us everyday. In a few short weeks, he starts 1st Grade {can you believe it?} and in a few short months, he will be a big brother!

That's right, we are expecting a baby in mid-October. Kent is just as excited as we are. It has caused him to ask lots of questions about when he was in my belly, when he was born, when he was a baby... all of which kept leading me to this old blog of mine!

I'm so thankful I blogged my pregnancy/birth of him and it made me want to do the same with these upcoming precious memories. So for this time in my life, I'm back - if not just to document these moments, hopefully for the long haul to keep this for our family to look back on. :) So, sit back, and enjoy all of these upcoming new posts!

No comments: