Sunday, May 6, 2012

The past couple of days... INSTA-style!

Wow, I haven't updated since Easter. Life has just been busy! A lot has been going on at work and so when I get home, most nights it's been dinner, tv, and bed -- not a lot of blogging time in there! ;) But things are quieting down now, so hopefully that will change!

I have been taking lots of pictures with my trusty iphone and loving the instagram app! Here's a summary of what we've been up to lately:


We have been LOVING the beautiful Texas weather and spending a LOT of time outside!

We went down to a little outdoors mall to walk around and enjoy the weather... and they were having a HUGE arts festival with yummy food, amazing art, live music, and these YUMMY margaritas! ;)



Kent and I had dinner with his "auntie", my "bestie", Carolyn! He decided to be a little comedian!


I got a much needed manicure! I feel so girly and pretty! :)



Kent and I have found our favorite activity to do together... color! He can sit still for hours doing this and to me it, it's so relaxing! Every night we've been doing this. :)

No comments: